Gadevski LTD ensures packaging of the products which guarantees transportation over long distances to the final recipient without any defects. The materials used are polyethylene, air bubble film, corrugated cardboard, stretch. The type of packaging is agreed on with the clients according to their specific needs and transportation mode. The chairs can be transported at the following level of finish:
1. Fully finished chair - stained wood frame , lacquered and upholstered.
2. Unfinished chair:
- Unstained wood frame with no lacquer finish but upholstered and with no seat assembled.
- Unstained wood frame with no lacquer finish and no seat assembled.
- Wood frame /with or without lacquer finish/ with a foam seat but without fabric.
- Wood frame /with or without lacquer finish/ only with seat base /plywood/ without fabric and foam.
3. Semi-assembled chair - only some pieces of the chairs come assembled. In this way, it is possible to put together and transport several chairs in a cardboard box, which multiplies the number of chairs in one container.
4. Fully finished chairs
Contact / WORK WITH CLIENTS
Village of Belish, Troyan Municipality
Manager: +359887 494 161, +359887 462 910
Bulgarian market: +359887 650319
International market: +359888 890902
1. The company accepts orders, maintains correspondence and deems authentic only information that comes in writing, e-mail or fax.
2. The order entry procedure requires the products be clearly specified by model, number, colour, type of upholstery and type of packaging.
3. The prices quoted in the price list are franco Gadevski LTD store-house, village of Belish, Troyan Municipality.
4. The prices quoted for the Bulgarian market are in leva (BGN) and no VAT is included.
5. The deadline dates shall be specified for every single order.
6. Way of payment - 30% of the total amount of the order in advance, 70% before the expedition of the finished products.
7. The client has the right to check the quality of the manufactured products before their expedition.